dance,

Wednesday, July 11, 2007



A Letter to My Son

Son,

I pray to God that he give me the grace to continue to be open, connected, vulnerable and intimate believing with all my heart that there is no other way to manifest love, life or truth in the world, beginning with one's family. If anyone thinks or believes that caring, support or any other notion of love is founded upon principles of being closed, disconnected, protective and distant, in my view, such a person is misguided and a liar, a hypocrite and a murderer because these things are ultimately and always the manifestations of those characteristics. I have lived it.

I pray also that you will continue in these virtues so that you may know in the end who it is who truly loves you and always has.

Your Father

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home