dance,

Thursday, August 02, 2007



Quarterly Statement

while the united states
was in the throws
of a deep financial crisis
and an economic recession
business was slow
like in depression times

as a master craftsman
and independent contractor
living in a new area
california
i was unwilling to raise my family
consistent with the consumer values
of the 80's and 90's
and was considered a failure
by my former wife and children
to this day

nevertheless
i was able to continue on without them
sadly
and today have achieved great success
among my friends, extended families
and all my business relations
i regret nothing
for these trails have made me strong
if i could change anything
i would continue to change only myself
and let things and all the others
be just as they are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home