dance,

Friday, August 10, 2007



Daddy, Anger, Fear and Control


i remember the shock waves
that used to go through me
when my father (and/or mother) would get angry
and how that would affect me
and bother me
and to a great degree
control me?

what if i were to tell you that
that anger was a distorted anger
and it caused me to become co-dependent
which means
that until i deal with those feelings
every time someone becomes angry like that
(anger that was meant to control me)
i will have a tendency to return to those conditioned feelings inside
and the same effects will occur in me
and i will become a little child again
while some people who understand this
may use anger to control me
and others use and control me by default
the results of distorted anger being the same
being about some form of control
by causing a conditioned response of fear in me

nice, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home