dance,

Thursday, May 29, 2008



No Harm Done

whenever a cunning abuser
sends you any weak or foul energy
like the bums rush
or anything else in a negative tone
facial expression or attitude
that might typically leave one feeling somewhat abased
and then later on says
"Sorry, Joe, I was in such a rush, I didn't mean to be so short."

... you know what I say? ... I say,

"Yes, I felt momentarily put off, but no harm done
... I never let other people's stress affect me, I have enough of my own."

[by stating your feelings honestly
you have just "given of yourself"
in a calm and sensitive manner
in so doing you manifest
a much higher state of being
and a more magnanimous spirit
than what you received
commanding for yourself
via this challenging encounter
the respect and honor due you
believe me
the next time
this person will consider you worthy
of more dignified treatment ...
... my dear old auntie used to say ...
"Young people must demand their respect,
but older people must earn it."]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home